Surveys/Polls/Quizzes



In the array of vast quizzes and surveys that are available on the internet, I chose to take one from a website called Buzzfeed, which is notorious for having fun and interesting personality quizzes. They range from quizzes on your horoscopes and personality, to crazy quizzes such as "Which shoes predict what kind of tacos you like". The survey that I decided to take was “We Know Which Cast Member from ‘Jersey Shore’ You Are”. It was more of a fun quiz, and my friends and I being a fan of this show, it was very entertaining to take. It had funny options that related to the show, and it was not very long. It made references to the show such as their shore house and sayings that they had such as “G.T.L” which stands for gym, tan, laundry, which they assumed as a lifestyle. The results that I got was that I was the most similar to Jenny, also known as JWOWW. I also had a couple of my friends take it, and they all had a variety of the different cast members. The answers were not very varied, since there is only 9 possible people that can be a result, but I can see how the options available can create the answers of each character. My roommate also got the answer of JWOWW, but one of my friends got Sammy, and the other got Snooki. I think that this quiz, even though it was short, was a good and entertaining quiz to take. When I told my friends to take it, they found it fun and interesting which character they were the most like. It was not serious, but the reason it was so well liked was because it really tied aspects of the show in that people love and remember.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 2 Portfolio

Unit 1 Portfolio

Unit 2 Reflection